Charlotte Home Care Helping New Mothers
- The life of a new mother is an exhilarating and joyous new chapter…but it has its stresses too! Dealing with pregnancy, expanding your family and adjusting to the schedule of caring for a newborn all at the same time leaves little time for you. As you readjust to your new life, our ComForcare caregivers are available to provide you with services specially designed for the needs to new mothers including both before and after the birth of your child.
Some of the services our caregivers provide include:
- Feeding. Say goodbye to sleepless nights. Our caregivers can provide in-home feeding on a scheduled basis so that you can catch up on rest that your mind and body need after birthing.
- Chores. Jumping back into your normal house routine can impede on your recovery. Our caregivers can assist you with household chores, so your home environment remains a clean, comfortable and relaxed place for you and your family’s new addition.
- Errands. Whether you’re bed bound by pregnancy or still fatigued from birth and adjusting to your new life, ComForcare caregivers are available to complete errands for you, saving you on time and energy expending trips around town, as well as granting you more time to bond with your new child.
- Lifestyle Changes. Whether you need companionship, guidance or insight – our caregivers are available around-the-clock to help you in any area of new motherhood to ensure the safety and wellbeing of you and your new child.
We believe that you should be spending majority of your time bonding with your baby and developing what will become a life-long relationship, and not exhausting yourself with a hectic new schedule.
For more information on our new mother Charlotte home care package, or if you have any other questions, call us today at 704-543-0630 and 704-543-0643 (NC Locations) or 803-431-7447 (SC Locations) for more information!
I cant Thank you enough for my outstanding Angel. She has the qualities that make her unique for this work and I am ever so grateful to have her come to me. My whole family feels the same way. You have brought such relief to all of us. I also want to Thank the office Read More…
View More Testimonials....
News & Resources
(January 2013) Starting in early 2013, Phil Koch was asked and became the regular Host of Channel 21′s “Ageing with Attitude” TV Show. This show is aired the 2nd and 3rd Saturday on Channel 21 at 8:30pm. Phil Koch remarked “It is an honor to be chosen by the Producer as the regular Host of the Read More…