At ComForcare Charlotte home health care, we understand the concerns you have if you think a loved one may need help. It’s an issue faced by thousands of people every day. A Charlotte home care or a Charlotte home health care specialist can be the solution your are looking for.
Whether you have the support of other family members or are the sole family caregiver, to find the best care for your loved one you will have to do research, ask questions and make many decisions, some that are very difficult. Charlotte home care help will provide you all the support you need.
Often times the process begins with realizing that Charlotte home health care help is needed:
- What signs to look for?
- Are there medical conditions (short-term or hereditary) that are contributing to the care that might be needed?
- Have you expressed your concerns to other family members, friends, church members etc?
- Have you sat down with your loved one to talk about his or her situation and plans for the future?
- Does your loved one need to move into a skilled care, assisted-living, Charlotte home care or memory care community?
- Will in-home care allow your loved one to continue to live safely and economically at home?
- What can the family economically afford to handle to provide appropriate care for the loved one?
Then you must decide the type of care that is needed:
If you think Charlotte home care or Charlotte home health care is the right option, then you are faced with finding the right Charlotte home care or caregiver:
- Should you hire an independent caregiver or work with a licensed agency?
- What type of specific caregiver (ie, Companion, Home Health Aide, CAN, Charlotte home health care specialist) do we need?
- How often is care needed – a few times a week, every day or around the clock?
Charlotte home care is the answer.
As a Charlotte home care agency, we are experienced in helping families deal with the issues that arise as a loved one ages or deals with a chronic illness. As a Charlotte home care, we can help you at every stage of this process and assist you in making the right decisions for your loved one, your family and you.
And even if a Charlotte home health care is not needed for your particular situation, we can assist with providing guidance on other options (ie, DME, Retirement Communities, Skilled Nursing Care) that are in our local Charlotte Metro market and Upstate SC area.
I cant Thank you enough for my outstanding Angel. She has the qualities that make her unique for this work and I am ever so grateful to have her come to me. My whole family feels the same way. You have brought such relief to all of us. I also want to Thank the office Read More…
View More Testimonials....
News & Resources
(January 2013) Starting in early 2013, Phil Koch was asked and became the regular Host of Channel 21′s “Ageing with Attitude” TV Show. This show is aired the 2nd and 3rd Saturday on Channel 21 at 8:30pm. Phil Koch remarked “It is an honor to be chosen by the Producer as the regular Host of the Read More…