Position: Community Liaison
Supervised By: Director of Operations
- Compliance with ComForcareSM bonding criteria.
- Eighteen years of age or older, with U.S. citizenship and/or equivalent employment eligibility authorization.
- Superior ability to effectively communicate and interact with customers, clients, co-workers, and all supervisors.
- High school diploma. Associates or Bachelor’s degree strongly recommended.
- At least 3 years experience in sales and marketing capacities- with experience relevant to account acquisition and development in the health care field.
- Ultimate goal of position is controlled and sustained company growth while maintaining and assuring high standards of service. This includes responding to customer requests in an efficient and professional manner, while reporting customer/employee comments and concerns to relevant supervisory staff.
- Sales efforts in the senior care field will be focused primarily on travel in the franchise territory, initial training time by the Director of Operations will be required.
- Sales goals and objectives will be planned and discussed prior to significant efforts being expended. ComForcare management will provide input as to how and where to most efficiently allocate sales efforts. This position will provide significant autonomy within the broad constraints of predetermined goals and objectives. Frequent planning and debriefing meetings will be required to interpret and communicate sales progress, including regular staff meetings to update all administrative personnel.
- Accurate and timely sales logs will be utilized to help correlate sales efforts with results and to meet IRS expense reporting purposes.
- Sales efforts will emphasize establishment and nurturing of meaningful and productive referral sources that can provide ComForcare ongoing and consistent clients in the elder care field. Major referral groups will be prioritized for contact based on highest probability of success and compatibility with services provided by ComForcare.
- The Community Liaison will assist with special project coordination at the discretion of the Director of Operations, such as expansion of existing programs. ComForcare encourages involvement in growth opportunities for all administrative staff in order to prepare staff for promotional opportunities.
I am a new client for your senior care services. I recently met (your RN) last Friday. I must say I am impressed with the way she presented herself and ComForcare to me. Please let her know that she is on the right track because I don’t get impressed easily. She is a real winner!! Read More…
View More Testimonials....
News & Resources
(June 22nd – Charlotte, NC)— At an awards ceremony held June 22, 2011 at the Holiday Inn on Little Rock Rd., ComForcare Home Care was awarded as one of the Top 300 Small Business of the South for 2011 by Business Leader Magazine. ComForcare came in #10 for its Region and #103 in the entire Read More…